26.11.09

This is for you and only you.


You're scared, I can see it in your hesitation. The way you laugh when you're uncomfortable. Your eyes trace the floor, as if people might see the uncertainty spilling alongside each bounce of laughter. For it is a bounce. It swings with your highs, and it swings with your lows.


Your eyes are beginning to dilate. Black polluting the beautiful emerald green. Your heart is holding up a Stop sign. boom BOOM. But your mind is laughing. Laughing at you from within. Your mind overrides - as always. Thats why I know you'll get to the bottom of this. No matter what lies in between.


Your mind is the logic that you believe in. It is your faith. But your heart itches to take control. It will settle in peacefully for the long haul. Until that last minute. The freeze frame at the end - when secretly you know it will intervene.


Each time you hold onto your logic, each time you are betrayed.


So please, when you hear my name, give this one to your heart. I'm not saying 'don't think'. I'm saying give your heart a little space. Just enough to take the first step forward. If it falters, then be your recluse. I'm just offering you a chance. A challenge.


Not for you to be with me. For the world to be with you.